Jenkins farms apple valley orchard
NOW OPEN for You Pick!
Opening Sept. 2nd, 2017
Saturday: 9 am - 4:30 PM
Sunday: 10 am - 4:30 PM
Monday - Friday: Closed
We may be able to accommodate larger groups during the week. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- We no longer allow dogs at the orchard. We love them as much as you do, but we can no longer allow them.
- We do not allow ladders, or anything to elevate you off of the ground while picking. There are plenty that can be reached while standing on the ground.
- When visiting the farm, please remember to be mindful of uneven terrain, and wear appropriate foot wear.
- We don't allow smoking of any kind on the premises, except inside of your own vehicle. We thank you for being respectful to other patrons.
- Have fun and enjoy the beauty and tranquility of the farm.
our friends and other farms at www.pickyourown.org
9-20-17 We still have plenty of great apples for picking. Hurry down to the farm to get them fresh off the tree.
Great news! We were able to get things going to be able to offer "You Pick" again this year!
The trees are loaded, but the apples are ripening early, so don't wait to long this season to come pick fresh apples right from the tree.
Looking for somewhere to pick your own pumpkins? Check out our friends farms:
Third Street Apples thirdstreetapples.com
Happy Apple Farm happyapplefarm.com
Always dreamed of a wedding in an orchard? Check out our new venue at theredbarnpavilion.com
While you are in town, check out the local businesses and eateries. Here are a few:
The Gooseberry Patch Restaurant. 660 CO HWY 115 in Penrose
Coyotes Coffee Den. 675 CO HWY 115 in Penrose
Michelle's Restaurant 506 9th St in Penrose ( on HWY 115 near 9th St