Jenkins farms apple valley orchard
Saturday: 9 am - 4:30 PM
Monday - Friday: Closed
We may be able to accommodate larger groups during the week. Please send an email to email@example.com for more information.
- We no longer allow dogs at the orchard. We love them as much as you do, but we can no longer allow them.
- We do not allow ladders, or anything to elevate you off of the ground while picking. There are plenty that can be reached while standing on the ground.
- When visiting the farm, please remember to be mindful of uneven terrain, and wear appropriate foot wear.
- We don't allow smoking of any kind on the premises, except inside of your own vehicle. We thank you for being respectful to other patrons.
- Have fun and enjoy the beauty and tranquility of the farm.
our friends and other farms at www.pickyourown.org
10-17-2017 - Saturday October 21st will be our last day of you pick. End of season sale - all you pick apples $1.25/pound!
Looking for somewhere to pick your own pumpkins? Check out our friends farms:
Third Street Apples thirdstreetapples.com
Happy Apple Farm happyapplefarm.com
Always dreamed of a wedding in an orchard? Check out our new venue at theredbarnpavilion.com
While you are in town, check out the local businesses and eateries. Here are a few:
The Gooseberry Patch Restaurant. 660 CO HWY 115 in Penrose
Coyotes Coffee Den. 675 CO HWY 115 in Penrose
Michelle's Restaurant 506 9th St in Penrose ( on HWY 115 near 9th St